- Mr Andreas HiersemenzelManaging Director
- Ms Esta LiFacade Consultant
- Mr Joe LukSenior Facade Consultant
- Mr Kenneth LeeSenior Facade Consultant
- Mr Kevin WongFacade Engineer
- Mr Barandino, Maximo AbukeSenior Facade Engineer
- Mr Patrick LauFacade Consultant
- Mr Rain LamFacade Engineer
- Mr Rioven FontillasFacade & Cladding Design Engineer
- Mr William ChanFacade Design Engineer
Mr William Chan
|Qualifications:||Morrison Hill Technical Institute - Diploma in Building Studies
Hong Kong Polytechnic - Higher Diploma in Civil Engineering
Hong Kong Polytechnic - BSc (Honor) in Environmental and Occupational Safety & Health
Hong Kong Polytechnic - MSc in Environmental Management and Engineering
|Key Details:||After graduating from Hong Kong Polytechnic with a higher diploma in Civil Engineering, William entered the design and manufacturing steel structures. In 1996 he moved on into the field of design engineering for facades and complex facade structures. Parallel to improving design skills he became involved in project management.
He further improved his 3D CAD ability following joining Josef Garner within the design office under taking design and drawings preparation. Later William took the design project management lead for projects. His core involvements here were shop facades, high-rise facades and metal claddings where he implemented rather diverse systems of unitized, stick and semi unitized curtain walls. Due to his established knowledge in 3D he was retained on the complicated projects or components of large projects.
William joined HS&A in 2008.
Major Project Involved in Curtain Walls